Dental veneers (also called porcelain veneers or dental porcelain laminates) are ultra-thin, custom-made protective coverings designed to bond to the front surface of teeth to improve appearance. These veneers bond to the front of the teeth to improve the color, shape, size, or length of the teeth.
Dental veneers are made from porcelain or from resin composite materials. Porcelain veneers resist stains better than resin veneers and look more like natural teeth. Resin veneers are thinner and require less work to remove the surface of the tooth before placement.
Are Veneers Right for You?
You should consider veneers if you have:
- Discolored teeth
- Worn down teeth
- Chipped or broken teeth
- Misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped teeth
- Teeth with large gaps between them
What Are the Advantages of Dental Veneers?
- Natural tooth appearance.
- Gum tissue tolerates porcelain well.
- Porcelain veneers are stain resistant.
- Veneers offer a strong, natural looking alternative to crowns.
To learn more or to book your dental veneers procedure, please call or email the Contact Center today.